View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 07:40 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Hi, ginnie:

I do not want to leave you; you are all kind, loving, and wonderful people. All I want is to leave my health conditions (lately thyroiditis, after generalized internal chronic RSD, after epilepsy, after asthma, etc.) The only way I can find to leave these health conditions is to die. *edit*

My family and coworkers do not care about me and my problems. I try to talk to them and all I get is to be judged and rejected.

My thyroid is bothering me with its unbearable and horrible symptoms 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. No peace. There is a competition between my thyroid dosorder and my RSD. Who will get the gold medal for the day?!

Some people in the other thread (links posted in the first message) claim the Synthroid will take effect in a month. I cannot suffer 24 hours X 30 days = 720 hours. Maybe these people do not suffer as horribly as I am because they do not have the RSD on top of their thyroid problems. Maybe these people even think I am exxagerating. Who knows!!!

I am not going to say I am glad you hate your thyroid. I do not want to hate my thyroid; I just want to hate my thyroiditis, especially because doctors in French Polynesia, who have the power to help me, refuse to prescribe me the correct dosage for me (50 mcg daily at least). 25 mcg daily is such a ridiculously low and ineffective dosage I wonder why I even take it. I have been taking it for almost a month, and still no effect.

Quote: "There are ways to get your medicine, and someone on this site may be able to help you." Unless someone came here in vacation, I do not see how to avoid French customs finding and seizing the medication. I thought about contacting the media, but I thought they would not care about me. My case is not important enough and I am not a personality.

I hate my thyroid, but I also hate my life, which I cannot even call a "life". My life is worth nothing and I am worth nothing.

Thanks for your kindness and understanding.

Last edited by Chemar; 10-31-2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: guidelines
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (11-01-2011)