View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 07:52 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Hi, ginnie:

Quote: "Why won't your doctors take out your thyroid and just put you on that medication?"

I am not sure if you clicked on the two links that I posted in my first message in this thread. These messages show what happened with my doctors (the endocrinologist and the primary care physician) so you can maybe understand my situation better. I had to beg my primary care doctor to even get the 25 mcg dosage of Synthroid, which I now know is totally ineffective. I am sure the 50 mcg dosage would be more helpful, as I explained in one of my messages in the Auto Immune Disorder thread. Will increasing the fentanyl dosage help? Of course, he will not accept to do this either. I do not know if it is normal my thyroiditis causes increased neck pain. I cannot find a doctor willing to help me. I only have my primary care doctor or nobody.

Quote: "Somebody will take an interest, if you squack loud enough." This is what I did at the endocrinologist's and he did not care or even look at me. I was invisible to him. I believe I will NEVER, EVER trust a doctor again, anywhere in the world. What happened with my thyroid destroyed my trust in any doctors.

Thanks, ginnie, for being the person you are. People are lucky to have someone like you in their lives.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-01-2011), barbo (11-01-2011)