View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Frogga, Brokenwings, and Lil,

Yes, yes and yes, I've done it all.

I aways refer to myself as a fly by night, but not yet so bad that I'm a fly by night with no lights on.

I had a bad spell last week and I am beginning to wonder if I have had another stroke. I'm having a really hard time here lately of thinking of the right words and people names and I know they think I'm nuts.

With this moving, I'm having a time. I am running from room to room and forgetting to take boxes, bags, tape, whatever else I need and just keep running around in circles.

I remember one day I went to Wal-Mart and locked my keys in the truck and I called Bill and asked him to call the insurance company and have them come down and he said well why don't you just slide the back window back and reach in and get the keys.

Right now I am a mess. Too much to do and too tired to do it.. I have this planned out. I go clean my carpets tomorrow at the new place, My kids start helping me move in next week, I have surgery on the 11th, move the things into storage I want to keep, keep the things out for my booth, and have a walk through sale for the rest. Do you think it will go that way? NO.

I honestly think at times the worst thing about what we are going thru is our mind boggle.

Have a good day,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote