View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 11:32 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default agree

i don't smoke marijiuana anymore because i don't have a source. Moderation is, I agree the only way to go with smoking it. i don't have a problem with a high personality and a regular personality. The point is to relax....put aside the heaviness of life, create pain free moments in time during a most difficult life that we share. It borders on ridiculous that the culture in which we live condemns a plant but condones so many chemicals in all aspects of our life.

if i had a source i'd have some. when was it ever ok in Florida?

meanwhile its been over a year and i am sleeping with the use of other chemicals. but for someone who has always had a mild problem with paranoia and went into 100% paranoia mode during post op delirium, I don't let myself go to paranoia with pot. If you must be jugemental , don't be around people who aren't. acceptance and positivity is crucial for this type of relaxation.

the mexican cartel is winning the battle. our enemies all over the world sell and finance atrocities with drugs. but we break the bank accounts and refuse to help those who legitimately need relief in our own country.

Gosh i'm having trouble seeing the positive in anything lately. rehab hospitals are a little like prison but now i'm allowed to leave for 4 hours. going home to do the laundry tomorrow and get a cookie dough blizzard at Dairy Queen.

maybe i'll score some pot on the street; lol....i could volunteer at the junior high and find some......granny arrested in undercover sting at local junior high. the whole world is on drugs but we must not use the plant or something is "wrong" with us. After all, it's illegal.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote