View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 11:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
The concept is getting the brain to work properly rather than using the neurotransmitters directly that may become a crutch for the brain.

There are foods to avoid to lessen the negative impact. Then there are the supplements to take to help the brain detoxify and work stronger. We are discussing vitamins, especially B vitamins on another top listed thread.

What symptoms are you dealing with?

Have yo had a head injury?
I have had several head injuries.
It started when I was an infant. I was told later in life, that my babysitter dropped by infant body onto the hard tile floor where I landed right on my head.

Then as an early teenager, I was playing neighborhood football, and was struck by someone literally almost 3 times my size, with his entire weight and force landing on my head. I was unconscious for several minutes.

Then, recently had a mild concussion where my head struck the side of a pool really hard, but was not unconscious.

As for my symptoms, I responded to your question about that, with a list of them in my introductory post/thread. ** ... the thread is titled "Introductory Post with Questions" : http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...588#post820588

Last edited by Koala77; 11-01-2011 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Link added by moderator
Chandler is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote