View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 08:13 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Some of my best Board buds don't have PPMS. MS is so weird. Some PPMSers (some) are way different from me like RRMSers (some) are.

Wheelchair Kamikaze(Marcstck) is a PPMSer who writes a blog (love it - funny, informative on so many MS issues. Another PPMSer writes a blog and I often don't relate to it). But they are not 100% sure Marc has PPMS, they say Maybe it's something else, not that we know what. So I often use symtoms as what works for me. Koala and Salpal don't have PPMS, don't tell them I said this, but both are really OK (I hate saying nice things!). AARCYN is PPMS and we have an e-mail relationship but are more similar as Moms than PPMSers. My point is no matter what your MS title, everyone is so different from each other. I think with other's help, I started this thread hoping some PPMSers would present some answers. The answer was there are no answers. One of my favorite board buds was a Tourette's person who liked the MS posters (we are a fun group)(wasn't Who Moi great?). And Neuronixed Craig , He's not an MSer but is one of our own anyway. For so much stuff, his is a voice of knowledge to listen to. I can't walk but have minimal pain and seem ok cognitively. Others can walk but have burning and numbness (which I've never had).
kicker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (11-01-2011), SallyC (11-01-2011)