View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: don't give up

I know you said you will never trust a doctor again. I would seek out another one and try again. Not all doctors will consider you invisable. Not all doctors are bad. Had you considered walking into an emergency room and explain about your RSD and the thyroid sufferings? What about going to the newspaper and try to get your story out there. There has to be some help somewhere for your suffering.
Believe me, sometimes I don't want to go on eithor. I get so depressed I cannot do anything at all. I too feel like giving up and chucking it all in. Yet briefly there will come some little bit of joy into life that will let me know all is not lost. May I ask your age? I am 60, and tomorrow I loose two teeth, because I cannot afford anything else, and haven't been able to for quite sometime. I live on the edge, and suffer as my family abandoned me. I do know those feelings you have. I come back to neruo talk, and someone responds to my heart, and gives me the little nudge I need to keep on going. Do you live near a big city, where there may be more doctors to choose from? How many have you tried to contact with your situation? keep writing back to me. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-01-2011)