View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: want to yell

When I hear these posts, I get so angry with the system in the country I want to scream and yell. People should not be made to suffer.
Yes, there was a law for a brief period of time In Fla. to let a certain number of people try this under a compassionate law. it was soon voted down, not by us but by those who have the power to do so.
Tax it legalize it, and we would have no national debt. The mexican problem would disapear if it were legalized, instead there are wars and people getting killed over it. We need to have a more enlightened society. This plant has been around for thousands of years, you would think by now we would have learned that it is an exceptable thing to do. Fla. is one of the worst states now with their laws. I take morphine for pain, and I would love more than anything to get off it. I would have tried this plant if given the opportunity, as it is far less damaging than morphine. It just makes no sense to me that they consider pot, more damaging than this drug. It must be about money and power, with the people at the top. I am sorry you all have to suffer. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
toyL (01-14-2012)