View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 03:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Grace View Post
Thank you all. Things have been difficult. I have been doing slightly better. Still not going out much but I have tried to take a few more breaths and breaks. Trying to see things from others views and slow my temper. Have not got drunk in a week... drank beer socially one night when I was so alone (yet not wanting my friends to see how pathetically depressed I was). I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and watched Monday night football with strangers and eat the sampler and acted happy, It was good step socially to be out but I really need to feel better about seeing my friends. I did not attend my high school reunion this week because I am so bloated and fat from the meds and lack of exercise I look like ****. I literally missed the chance to see 100 people who I shared many years with because I was too ashamed of how I look right now. I have too many issues it seems, but once again thank you all for being here for me.
Best Regards,
Secret Grace
I get where you're coming from, Secret Grace! I missed my high school reunion a couple years ago for similar reasons. Next time, right?
Katiebell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote