View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi moondaughter

I read with great interest the artical you sent through. At least that organization is trying to do something positive about this. It is the first good thing I read about the future of this plant. There are so many medicines that do so much harm. Our crisis in Fla. with pill mills is an example. Compassion and choice should be our right. I hate the med. I take, because i know what the withdrawl from it feels like. It is frightening and terrible. Medical THC does not have such an effect. I feel bad for the people who have neurological pain, where nothing helps. Parkinsons, a good example. If any part of the plant worked to alievate just a little of the person discomfort, it should be allowed. I have NP after two spinal fusions. There is no hope in Fla. at the current date. The world it seems is in a war with something that has been around thousands of years. It is long past the time where the war should be fought. I am almost 60 now, I don't need a high, I would like relief that does no damage like the narcotics do. I know others feel the same way. I wish you all the best moondaughter, that you have less pain today. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote