View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 05:37 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Smile burn on the fly

Liz, hi and thanks i am about half way through your post and sorta scanned the rest but was propelled to say two things sorta paradoxical but so it goes
first i am truly appreciative of the effort and consideration you have put into seeking a good compromise; it is really heartwarming, thank you.
second thing about the em communicating with people or having all stuff moved i.e. noticeable changes em, Zykes! Run Scoob!

oh also i was thinking of this too on my burners which keep shifting i think i am still a bit hypo here or what he bumped down my Z now we'll zee... or not last night no Z's... sigh. see?

so anyway i was thinking what about what Bizi suggested above, i.e. if we could have somewhat more than 12 hours... seems awful short... when i take heavy stuff at times i can be out cold for a full 16 hours. unmedicated i've been out cold longer after days running on air.

it is not an easy thing is it. sigh.

thanks and i return the ((( hugs ))).

~ waves ~ from across the ocean

now i want to reread your post again in case i missed stuff. then i have to sleep or my head will pop off tomorrow and turn into a pumpkin like my jammies are coloured.