View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 01:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I know! I was shocked when he said that! I told him that everything that I had researched said it was related. I also asked him if there is any reference or research material he could suggest so I could better educate myself on this condition and he said there was none! That is obviously not true.
I plan on discussing this as well with my primary, although I am reluctant to seen a new Neuro and go through the whole song and dance again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner63 View Post
That's enough of a reason to see a different neurologist!
That is what I was thinking. My primary has so many previous EKGs that he could compare a new one too. I just really do not think that there is any cardiac issue going on. I just don't see any reason to have a full cardiac workup. I have not passed out in over a month, and it started immediately after the injury which leads me to believe it is related to the head injury. Before that I had no cardiac issues what so ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxcrystalxxxx View Post
Ruby,
If your reluctanct to go to a Cardiologist perhaps your PCP will do an EKG and simply compare them to your previous EKG's just to make sure there aren't any changes. Just a thought....
When I scheduled the EEG yesterday I found out that it is a sleep deprived EEG. They told me to go to bed at midnight and wake up at 4am. The EEG is at 10 am. This should really be a lot of fun since I am not a morning person at all! Guess I will be getting a lot of trashy reality tv in.

Thank you for all of the advice guys!
RubyV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote