View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

yes there are different types of T.N. Atypical Bi-lat , different neuralgia and neuro pathic type pain. I wish that by lowering my intake of protein, my face pain would be reduced or even gone. I have a stim implant to interrupt the pain signal because of nerve being snapped on right side and having plates and screws holding each side of lower jaw together.
Can I ask how you finally found out it was your ammonia levels and intake of protein? did you have blood test by doc or something? Doctors Well A true blue Good doctor is very hard to find but Doctors are what many of us have to rely on and for many the search for a good one never ends I work cleaning and probably breath ammonia with the cleaning products we use . yikes on the thought of that . what does your neuro say about your cure? are they going to test for levels of ammonia in other t.n. patients they have in the future? or is it going to be only if the patient has knowledge enough to ask. always good to rule out the easy things first and get to a "happy ending "a.s.a.p.
I do have to say for everyone I know in the forum here not one wishes or enjoys having to be where they are on meds or dealing with surgery or on feeding tube because they cannot eat. we are all here just trying to help one another find hope, keep going,, and share contacts info leading to a remedy ,cure for someone anyone. please dont be so hard on the ones who might not be able to see your cure as a cure for them. sorry but I am one of those. what helps me does not help allot of others but if it help just one more ... much like you eh lol you might want to continue under this thread you have here and keep adding to it share your story more . I think that would be a helpful good thread to read and be able to ask questions .
like what age were you when you first rx with T.N. . What meds were you put on? do you know of any good doctors? what state/ or country do you live in ? it is time for me to be off the com. Hope to chat with you soon.
PEACE
BMW