View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Are you herinated in your spine? The wedge is a bit stiff, but it keeps my neck straight. I think the water pillow soundslike a good idea to try. There is also memory foam with various shapes, to contour your neck to it. Hollows in the middle and so forth. There are some speciality magazinesout there who sell these specialized pillows.I have never seen those pillows like in BedBath and Beyond. Only in the magazines. I sure hope those who have pillow trouble can find some comfort. There is nothing worse than your neck and head hurting while you are trying to sleep. I hope you find something for that good nights sleep. ginnie I am fused C3-7

Hi ginnie, I am fused from C4-C7, since my fusion C3-4 herniated and have osteophytes on multi levels, TOS, as well I suffer with L2-L5 disc bulging. I do not sleep well at all, pain and bi-laterial radiculopathy all nite long. I find the wedge too firm and uncomfortable for me, and the memory foam does not hold its shape well, where with the water pillow you fill it too your desired amt, whether you like a softer or firmer pillow, I had to order a 2nd one for the hubby he loves it as well. Good luck, Bunz
---------------------------------------------------

bunz50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote