View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi bunz

You and me just about have the same thing. I am sorry you had to go through such pain too. I still have NP on my left arm, but I take pain meds. I can't expect to be perfect after all the fusions. My first didn't work at all. I reversed the curve of my neck. This last one gave my neck back to what it was suppose to be. C1-2 isn't so good and neithor is T1-2. I won't have any more fusions, I won't go through that again. what about you?. Are you going to do any more? Those disks of yours sound like they are in trouble. Did you injure yourself? I was an artist and worked under a magnafier for 30 years. Looking down all those years is what did it to me. All of a sudden I couldn't look down or up for that matter, hense these last years of misery.
I am glad you are trying the water pillow. I may have to do that too. I am not comfortable on the wedge or really with the memory foam eithor. It was just the best I could figure out to do. I am sorry we both suffer though this stuff. Glad I found neuro talk, and the support and friends here. I am not sure I would have endured without these people. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MarcS (11-04-2011)