View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 10:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckwheat View Post
Tayla,

You have picked apart my prior posts which I have ignored till now. In other words what people accuse other people of they usually are the guilty person and just turn it around in manipulation. Like accuseing someone of being sarcastic for instance.
Hugs, Roz

Roz,
I will gladly put my hand up if you think I have been argumentative or insensitive but I have checked all my previous posts and can not find one where I have "picked apart my prior posts". I apologise if I have but I would love to know when I have done so to deliberately undermine you.

If you don't think Artist was being sarcastic to me then that is fine. It was addressed to me so should not impact you at all.

I joined this forum for many reasons, one was to find support from likeminded people and learn how I would best approach my future with this disease.I have witnessed the whole gamut of approaches from people I have met with this disease, many have made me wonder if there was anything to look forward to as they focused overwhelmingly on the negatives and lived minute to minute expecting the worst. I don't want to be that way and I know it does NOT have to be that way!
I have had CRPS for over a decade, I have severe dystonia and am in a wheelchair and yes, I am a reg. nurse of 30 years but I am not insinuating that I am more knowledgable than the rest of you but I do have a fairly adequate knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the disease.
Must admit I feel pretty disillusioned at the moment, I am uncomfortable thinking I have no credibility with you all. Please remember we are all newbies at one point in time.
Good luck to you all
tayla4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote