View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 05:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

LIT Love, thanks for taking your time (again) to try to help me I would love to hear all that you have to say but totally understand if you don't have the time or energy... so whenever or if ever you can, I am receptive to all opinions. I too would give up the back pay to ensure a quicker hearing but I am getting the distinct impression from my lawyer that the remand will most likely get me back to a hearing quicker, although I do often question that. If I were to start a new claim and this time not be working at all, at least I know it will be roughly 2 years before I get to a hearing. It is the not knowing that is killing me. And even worse, it could potentially be 2 years for the Appeal Council to deny me and then starting over at that point Talk about feeling cornered.

Also, she already sent in the appeal with the briefly so does that mean I'm totally committed. I suppose there must be a way to retract the appeal. I have spent the last month playing a mental game of "what if's". My work situation & environment is different than lets say if I were working in an office setting, and there are many variables to the situation so I am reluctant to just walk away. I feel like I'm playing a game of Russian Roulette
puppy66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote