View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Ginnie,

I am sorry I have not been on here for several days... we had a severe snowstorm on 10/29 and we lost all of our power that night until just today! Fortunately, we have a generator that allows us a minimum amount of electric but there was no electric power other than that.. so we didn't have any heat, telephone, cable for internet or tv and no running water because we have a well. I have a gas stove so I could light the flame to boil the water that we got from nearby businesses that had power. We normally do not see snow here in NJ until December....hopefully this is not the start of a bad winter!

Anyway.. by now you have had those teeth removed... how did it go? How are you feeling now?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I had been having sedation dentistry, but now I cannot afford to do that. I don't take the injections very well. I usually cry as they are so painfull. I don't know why they are more painfull then they aught to be. It has been that way my whole life. I am shaking this morning and in tears as I mentioned. My old dentist wouldn't even see me until dec. as I hadn't been able to go in on a regular basis. I have had 8 surgeries and my health is in terrible condition. I have barretts esophogus and can't swallow well, and now I can't chew well to be able to swallow. I am loosing weight and sleep over this whole issue. The old dentist that wouldn't see me, said he would have to start me over as a new patient, with all the new expenses. I chose a dentist near to home who does not use sedation, so I am petrified and sick.
What can I do to calm my fears, I need compassion from this new dentist. ginnie
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote