View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi bryanna

The question is How are you? Gosh I heard about your snowstorm. I know you were without power. I too hope this is not a bad omen of the winter to come. I hope you ate enough and stayed warm enough.
I am OK. I swelled up, and I look a site, but made it though the proceedure. I had you and your good thoughts with me and I knew I was not alone. I am grieving for these teeth too. sounds silly, but it makes me sad that I could not save them. My bone released these teeth, where there was no disease, and not an explaination why it occured. I had already had them crowned, yet the bone continued to receed. I do have degenerative bone disease, and I now wonder if that is why this happened. I do floss every day, no blood with cleaning eithor, no cavities, just teeth that are coming loose, and another needing a crown. Oh boy, trouble once again. I will see what I can afford to do, but I have to pay this off first. What can the poor really do? Thank you for your thoughts. I really appreciated it. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote