Old 11-05-2011, 06:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicinboston View Post
Current symptoms:

Pain in right side of neck
Rights side collarbone pain, usually sharp and sudden
Can feel pulse in right side of neck when lying down or sitting still, right side pulse in neck is strong than left
"Whoosing" in right ear
Right side jaw pain
Pain in forearm and bicep
Tingling in right arm sometimes wakes me up
Extreme tightness on right side trapezius, shoulder, the "ridge" across the top of my torso from neck to end of shoulder
Can feel pulse in bottom of right foot (weird, I know), especially after a lot of walking or mild exercise
I haven't tried PT because my plan with my doctor was to try the Botox injection in the scalene first, then start PT. But of course my insurance won't approve the injection - we've been fighting with them for about six months. So right now I just try not to do anything to make it worse and take a half a Valium when the pain flares up. I'm thinking of just starting the PT anyway.

Anyway, I hope this wasn't too long. Thanks to everyone for sharing and good luck to all.

Nic
Hi Nic,

I have many of the same symptoms including neck pain, tight traps, tinnitus and more. I also use valium and hot showers.

I've been supplementing with Magnesium because a deficit of it can cause muscle spasms. After about a month, it seems to be helping. You can find us discussing it in some other threads.

Regarding the botox injection, how much would they charge you if you paid for it yourself?