View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 07:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, they didn't tell me there was any decline in my work. They told me this was only because they were concerned about my health. I know I'm still doing my job and doing it well. So, I don't see how they could say my work was slipping at all. I'm not sure what accommodations I could need. Since walking isn't part of my job and I'm doing fine with limited use of my left hand, what accommodations should I be asking for? I think having me talking all day in order to write e-mails would be distracting to the people sitting next to me. However, if my dr. required it, I think they'd allow it. I just don't think I need it. Typing with my bad hand is about all the PT I'm getting.

Since there's no proof of any injury that caused this, how can I prove that this is due to a work-related injury? Don't I need a doctor to say that this was an injury at work? If there's no injury date or even proof of any initial injury, how do I go about that? I think I'd be a lot better off if I could prove this happened because of a work injury. I just don't see how I can. I'm really afraid that if I'm out up until the FMLA allows, they're going to let me go and I need this job. I don't have any savings and I'm living week to week. Any suggestions at all are appreciated. I really don't know what to do at this point and I feel like I've already lost this job no matter what I do.
Al Ke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote