Thread: SSDI CDR review
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 08:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default SSDI CDR Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbert View Post
iam just a bit curious here.how can the state over-ride what social security says...are these benefits comeing from the state or social security??
Hi: You may find this a bit strange but it is true I promise you and I did not even realize it until I kept looking at possibilities of getting approved with my SSDI CDR. After I got my paper work (long form) and sent it back to DDS for a full medical review determination, I was involved in a compensation and benefit review for military disability pay. Well during the process with the doctor who happens to be a PHD. He did not find me totally disabled for PTSD, but he did find me as having Bi-Polar 1 Disorder with recent manic episode. I am wondering if this information could be used in the determination of my SSDI CDR. And what is even more strange is that this doctor is the same one who evaluated me 10 years ago for Social Security Disability. (Strange but true)... However his evaluation is not as detailed as it was 10 years ago, but either way it is a diagnosis of Bi-Polar 11 then and now Bi-Polar 1........Not sure if this make sense to you but I am feeling it gives me a ray of hope....
newtons1971 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote