View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 03:29 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default I had my apartment painted

after fifteen years. It really needed it but I was afraid of the stress. It turned into another miracle. The super and the painter did everything and I didn't have to lift a finger. I lay on the couch and smoked read and shared the music and they painted and moved the furniture and objects as they went along. The apartment was done in less than a day and a half. It was embarrassing. The last morning, I wound up failing asleep. (As usual I had gotten very little sleep...one and half hours the previous night) and woke up to find the painter gone. I called down to the doorman and asked if he could tell the painter and the super I had tips for them. Within ten minutes, they bought came up together and I gave them tips....
I was shocked that after the apartment was painted, it looked normal and I wasn't shellshocked by its cleaniness. There was a huge contrast while they were painting.....
At this point, I have no set time to sleep...I seem to get more energy as the day progresses. I told one friend I think I have become a cat....just getting naps....and my anxiety isn't rising.....emotionally I am still exhausted and can only really read.
Bobby