View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 02:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

**** i've been looking for this thread for this thread for months.

Update: Instead of not having intercourse and stuff for some dumb reason I did and not only has my orginal problems continued but my orgasms are less powerful which on top of everything esle is ******* me off. -.- I'm basiclly going to start off with everything you did and try my best to explain it to these ******** docters. It literally is like your finger gets stubbed in a **** door and everything just goes numb. There's no magical way to explain it that hits it right on the nail for me. I have went thru this problem once before so to all coming upon this post get off of this ******* thread and go see a doctor and DO NOT HAVE SEX. Do not let them tell you it's ******** and what your body is feeling makes no sense this is your ******* life take hold of it.

MRI
Diabetes
Broken Nerves
Blood Clot
Vessels Erupted
Blood not flowing
Lumpy
Poor circulation
Color change
Testostrone
Monosat fats

All thing you need to relay and ask a doc these are things I found other people researched or a doctor told them spanning from over hundreds of websites. People of the same excact problem but no cure I swear....anyhow just as long as this is documented so whoever sees hopefully I helped. I think the most ******* thing I did was get on the internet and search my problems when I should have went to a doctor. GO TO A DOCTOR.

(My orginal post is above from months ago hope I helped now im going to get my **** fixed :P)

Last edited by Chemar; 11-07-2011 at 08:36 AM. Reason: NeuroTalk Guidelines on offensive language
charleston is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote