View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 08:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Your girls are beautiful. It sounds like you have happiness in your home, and great beauty where you live.
I will get a water pillow. I will try something different, that may help. I sure hope you don't have to make that call to your neruo. Those things are hard to go through. I know people who work in nursing homes too, my son. He is an OPT, and lifts people with a back brace all day long. I think about his future, and pray he is careful. sorry for what it did to your back. It seems our occupations sure had some risk.
It is cold here today for us down in the 50's. We do freeze. I live off the west coast of Florida. Very near to tampa bay. Nobody thinks it gets cold here, but the last few years have changed dramitacally, much colder winters. Later today it will warm up, and I'll go outside and play in the garden. Hope you have a good day too. ginnie

Good Morning ginnie, thanks my grand babies are beautiful girls course I am partial to them lol, I have a wonderful family and live in the country, friends and visitors say our backyard is very peaceful and serene, and my now hubbys gardens are very pretty, (I help the best I can)I must admit he doing a good job, he loves big plants elephant ears/castor beans/canna lilies. Even tho working with the elderly has its risks it was a very rewarding job. I'm sure your son feels good assisting and helping the residents at the end of the day, some I remember had no family come visit and I would spoil them on B-days and Christmas. I am sorry to hear Florida is not so warm anymore, I guess we think heat when thinking going south. I have to say we have been around 50-55 here and we find that warm for this time of year, but it won't last winter is just around the corner. Let me know how you make out getting the water pillow.
Enjoy ginnie, bunz
---------------------------------------------------

bunz50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote