View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 05:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Alt1268,
Count me in as having a huge problem with barometric change (or if there is a full moon I have increased pain too). I find as soon as the barometric change goes up my pain goes up. When it is steady or falling I am fine...it is the going up part that increases my pain AND (AS YOU SAY) makes me want to cut off my foot too!!!!

I am praying alot like you are and it does help me lots. I am working on trying not to let my mind tell me yes my foot will hurt because of the full moon or increase in barometric change. I am trying to psych myself out. I have noticed lately it is helping me. It takes a long time to accomplish even trying it but I am believing that my mind controls alot of my body...sometimes my mind wins and I have less pain and other times I lose and my pain is worse. I am also trying not to upset myself or stress. I know that is a hard one for me as well as others too. I will get upset but then stop myself and think that I will not let anything upset my health as I have come so far esp in this last year. A year ago I felt as though I was going to die and began accepting it. Now, this year...I want to be one of the minority of rsders that it goes into remission permanently!! That is my goal.
Take care and hope you pain gets lower today.
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote