View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 05:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Don't be scared AlishaE...we are all here to help you out. It can be terrifying for sure but remember stress will make it much worse so take a few deep breaths and calm down a bit. Take it one day at a time and do the best you can each day.

I've had full body for over six years now and yes rsd can go anywhere it wants to go. Blocks never worked for me but it worked for some too. You have to find out what will work for you. Never lose hope and keep on moving forward. Stay as active as possible...even stretching while lying on your bed is considered being active.

I had rsd start from a trauma in one foot and within four months it was full body and I was unable to move as everything hurt. It only goes full body in about 7% of cases so hopefully you will be one that it doesn't spread in. Also, remember every time you get any kind of needle it can cause more rsd or it to spread so try to limit how many injections you get and have them use pediatric needles (called butterflys) as it hurts less than regular needles.

And your reply was not lengthly. Let us know how you make out at the doctors. Best of luck to you and we are all here for you. We are a great big family whose arms stretch out over land and sea!!
Take care,
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote