View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 09:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Important test data results regarding R-Lipoic Acid and Blood Sugar Control

This is an important message for those exploring the use of R-Lipoic Acid to help control blood sugar results. I have just completed a careful trial using myself as a test subject and the impressive results are as follows.

I did a two-hour glucose challenge test at my doctors office on September 27, 2011 PRIOR to starting my R-Lipoic Acid. I am 5'8" and my weight that day was 179 pounds.

My initial test results were a fasting blood sugar level of 115, a two-hour level of 189, and an A1C level of 5.7.

I then began taking 200 mg of "Doctors Best" R-Lipoic Acid per day. I did so by taking a 100 mg capsule on an empty stomach early morning and a second 100 mg capsule on an empty stomach late at night before bed.

On November 1, 2011, I repeated my two-hour blood glucose challenge test. My weight on November 1st was again 179 pounds and all other things were kept constant to match the September 27th draw date.

My post R-Lipoic Acid numbers were a fasting blood glucose of 95 (vs 115), a two-hour reading of 125 (vs 189), and an A1C level of 5.6 (vs 5.7).

I am amazed at the results and will let you draw your own conclusions!

David

Apollo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote