View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi mike , I think we have talked a few times before but it has been a while.
You say that for now since the accident 2 weeks ago the pain seems lite ? did you have any injury? maybe new pain might distract mind/ brain from the pain you already have been carrying around .
I dont like the " were all like a giant link chain, and any one who is a week link can damage the whole chain."
He should have said were all like a giant link chain, and any one who is a week the rest of the links will help support "
I am sorry he was so inconsiderate and can only say he has no clue. Your right on it being hard because of it being invisible.
There are laws about being fired for illness and each state is different so maybe check into your state employment laws .
Can I ask if it is just your hunch youll be fired or did someone at your work tell you that? I know the worry of supporting your family and paying the bills and so many etcs are weighing on you and spinning around the mind. try to relax and take it easy on yourself. maybe print out some info on T.N. to share at work. too maybe come up with a back up plan look into your state laws and remember we are here . sending you positive thoughts good energy and wish for good ending to job worries.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote