View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 08:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bent98 View Post
Wierd thing is this. I sleep on my back and as soon as I wake up in the morning there are days I have no pain what so ever.

I try to lay as still as possible but after a few minutes the burning pain comes back. Though not terrible it starts to come back. What the heck does that mean?

I just cant figure this whole thing out.

The other two people who commented about the burning on one side, what do you do for the pain?

Other thing I dont understand is people has sensitivity to touch. Sounds like pain isnt there until the area is touched. Then its in pain when you touch it and then after a while go away. Mine forthe most part is always there. So how can a skin sensitivity cause constant pain if its not being constantly touched?

What other condition's seems like RSD but are not?

I can only come up with Small Fiber Nuropathy and Central Pain Symdrome. Again these dont seems to fit my symtoms exatctly either.
I take nortriptyline, topamax, norco, tramadol & tizanadine for all the bulges in my neck that I've received in the past year from stressing about this disease ha.

I rarely wake up without pain but I think that is because all the meds have worn off. And, I can't take the 12 hour meds as they are too strong for me.

Isn't it weird how our body plays mind games with us?
Tiff is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote