Thread: Eeg
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yeah I dont ever want to go back to hopkins for neuroligy! Atleast not impaitent! What dr do you see now and what hospital? Last thursday when they wanted to do the veeg after i had already been crazy loaded with meds and the seizures had stopped, they wanted to keep me and i told them no and took all the leads off my head. Now he wants me to come back for a week to do another veeg and I do not feel comfortable doing it with them. Im on 3 diffrent seizure medications anyways now, so hopefully my seizures will stay under controle. Theres to many residents and attendings there and they couldnt keep anything straight and they all had to many opinions and that just doesnt work when a paitent has epilepsy.

And my family and I have often thought about moving out of MD aswell! We have thought about washington state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcms0516 View Post
Yes, I used to go up to Hopkins all the time. Because my neurologist was in charge of their Hydrocephalus program. When he left, I chose to leave Hopkins.

http://www.lifebridgehealth.org/Main...illiamsMD.aspx

While I presently live in Maryland, I hate it. I only moved back from Minnesota after the breakup of a four-year relationship.

I need to move out of MD for my sanity.
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote