Thread: Soft bones
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 10:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I know I know *she says with hand wavin in the air*

Hi Allen..

That my friend is called 'pitting or pitted edema' and it's another symptom that pops up now and then in difrent stages of swollenness, try to elevate your legs more often bud and be sure to mention it to your doctor.

When I first had that I was not even diagnosed yeat and I had no clue, there is a pressure point in/on my ankle that eases back my pain there for a few min if I press on it and after showing someone they showed me my finger on the spot left a hole/dent in my ankle... so I stopped .. do you know that that spot is now a swell bump on my ankle that looks like freddy flinstones head after he bumps it?

Any way bud look up the sumptom see if it sounds like whats happening to you.. dr's actualy pressed in the shinbone to see if you have pitting edema always hurts like crazy if you have hyperalgesia or whatever the delayed pain is called it sounds like you do too.

Hey Allen (update) on that nasty angiogram in my wrist, it caused my radial artery to block totaly and permanantly now aparently good thing I have the ulnar artery as well, but this was suposto be a diagnosic procedure?. So I refused to let them do another to look (angio again) at this blockage and I refused surgery to fix, though they werent pushing that one too hard.

Take care bud.
hugs,
Sandra

Last edited by Sandel; 03-23-2007 at 10:35 AM. Reason: added
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote