View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

oh someone heard my praying for an approval I am happy about this news
St.Judes ,Cheryl has the same A St.Judes .
I would ask how long is response time for meeting with a rep when or if the unit needs adjusting of programs . will you have same rep that works with you or will you have a different rep each time.
i really cant think of anything else to ask right now. I know once the trail is in you will have questions on working the program .you should get a video showing you how to use it. and we are here too.
infection is going to be the biggest thing with after the surgery both with the trail and the final . i know i sound like a broken record saying that to everyone but it is the truth and needs to be stressed.
keep this short but those are the questions I would ask. i am so pleased you have been given the chance to have a trial. remember This is not to take all the pain away it is to help lower the pain to a more bearable level in which you can live with and have more normal life. It is not a cure that makes one totally pain free. I most surly am keeping you in my highest most positive thoughts Kathy
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kwebster (11-09-2011)