Old 11-10-2011, 06:20 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default oliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
So sorry to hear you are in such pain. My first spinal fusion was not successfull but the second was. C3-7. don't let your doctors just pass you over. Go for another referal if you can. I want my life back too, I know how you feel. I was jumping out of airplanes, horseback riding, had my job. I know how depressed a person can feel. I hope I can give you some hope that things can get better. I know what it is to loose your health. I stay around this site for comfort alot. I wish there was a way to reach out to you, so that you will continue to try and get medical help. I had several neruo surgeons before I found one that worked with me, and didn't talk down to me. Our pain is very real, both physically and mentally. I am also sorry you lost your dog. Our pets comfort in the way no human can. I lost my scruffy of 21 years a cat last year. That hurt, I know your pain. Can you get another? I did just that and adopted a male cat two years old that needed a home. He helped me get over my grief. I didn't think anything like that would work but it did. Can you get another pet? I had no faith that I would ever get over my grief. This new animal made me smile again. I hope things work out for you eva. ginnie
oliver is his name

he is still with my family
sara my oldest married
gave her her first baby
moved here in march of this year
had to downsize
my three eldest children are on their own
couldn't handle a three bedroom
live on the 16th floor
did not allow pets
so hard to find a place that does
i miss him soooooooomuch