View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 11:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused anger and heart palpitations

I have to ask a question. I am experiencing alot of anger and I'm not sure what to do about it. I will be going to see a therapist but to date I haven't heard back for an appointment.

Last night I was driving with my husband. We were in the right lane stuck in traffic. Behind me I saw cars going into the breakdown lane and cutting in. I got so pist. I pulled my car over enough so they could not pass. My husband was like, "what the hell are you doing"? I told him it wasn't fair along with some swears. He said something to me and I snapped.

The rest of the night I ignored him. I went into another room. When we did talk I was so pist that I told him I didn't want to be with him anymore. I'm not sure why I felt that way. We've been together for 11 years and have a great relationship.

He told me last night that my anger is scaring him. He isn't sure why I am getting so mad.

I also noticed I am getting heart flutters. Not just when I'm mad. It happens even when I'm at rest.

Is this due to the injury, the Amitriptalyne, or stress.... I'm not quite sure. Any input would be appreciated.

I hope everyone is having a good day....
xxxxcrystalxxxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote