View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 12:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello dear members,

some time has gone by since I was here. Three weeks ago my dear granny died and the last time in her life was very unpleasant. So I was not much on the computer.

Good news from the TOS side. The doctor has set (?) my spine and the first ribs, during the second meeting he positioned (?) the atlas. I get acupuncture, B12 injections and something to regulate the acid-base equilibrium.

Well, do not count your chickens before they are hatched..but I feel like coming out of a straitjacket. The squeezed feeling has been reduced by - I would say - 70 percent and the nerve under the chin has calmed down a lot. The severe cramps have not occured since he has set the spine and the ribs. In the night the arms are no longer deadening so often and the ulnar nerve does not hurt any more.

As you can imagine I am afraid that the results will not be here to stay, but I really do hope so. I am so happy.

The doctor is convinced that it will still become a lot better. Before his treatment I thought that I definitively did not want to live with those cramps for the rest of my life but now I can say, if it doesn't get better beyond this stage I could endure it.

Well, I'll keep you informed on the healing process.

All the best to you all.

KR

Monica

Hanna1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
chroma (11-10-2011), Jomar (11-10-2011)