View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 04:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Welcome Ravenred,
There truly are a lot of good people on this site - some - like me - come and go a bit but that is a bit of the nature of this disease. On days where one feels good you just want to grab life by the horns and live it - other days that you get bummed out its time to drop in and get some support from others if only by reading!
I was DX in early spring - after years of thinking why am I sooo tired - facial problems and breathing and swallowing problems etc - my original Dr suggested I see a shrink - I got a new Dr and a real DX!
I love the outdoors - love to hunt and fish and just be outside - so for someone that has been very active this has been rough at times. Now, this past weekend I took two very nice deer with my archery equipment - earlier this year I thought I was finished - so you can do a lot but in smaller portions. This week now I have crashed a bit due to the over excercise from the past weekend. Just part of the cycle - enjoy the good days and get some hugs on the bad ones. Just remember you have friends bound by the same fate!
Randy
Smokey56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Ravenred (11-10-2011)