View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 05:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I understand what you mean with affecting your marriage. My husband told me that it wouldn't be so bad but I go from me to very nasty with rage/anger in just seconds. He is trying to be understanding but I hate that both he and my kids (1 and 3) have to deal with it.

I have been seeing a psychiatrist and been on a variety of medication so I will tell you what seems to help me the most is the seroquel in addition to my other medication. It just stinks because the doses only work for so long and then I need to be increased. I miss my life without medication. I am thinking about going back to a psychologist but everything is just so expensive! Sometimes I feel like I just need to escape from my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxcrystalxxxx View Post
Kelley,

I can so relate to your post. Before my accident I cared about everyone first and me second. I went out of my way to help people. Now it seems I cant tolerate people like I used to. If I see a whining kid who is making a scene it cuts right into me. That too is unlike me. I used to work in Pediatrics and saw this numerous time a day.

My anger is scaring me and affecting my marriage. I'm just so full of it I dont know what to do.

My Nuero is in the process of psychiatric intervention because of the level of anxiety, depression and anger.

I am hoping in seeing someone they can help me deal with everything that is going on.

I wish they had recommended that when I was hurt instead of making me suffer for four months. I cant undo time. I will keep you updated on my progress. Please post your progress. We can all learn alot from each other.
Kelley84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bh_pcs (11-11-2011)