View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

When I worked at McD's (1989-1996) there were a few times that I'd be working the drive thru cash window and someone would pull up to the window to pay for their order, and then they'd say they wanted to pay for the car behind them. So, I've been the go-between for something like this a few times, but never was a recipient of it before. Kind of cool to be on the receiving end.

I'm still smiling tonight, actually giggling a little about it when we got home with my dad's takeout food for him and told him about it. My mom was having a blast about it...she thought it was so neat to have someone do that for her. My dad, the party pooper, was kind of suspicious about it. Had to tell him to not be so suspicious and eat his food the guy paid for.

My dad isnt keen on the idea of us finding someone else to pay for (cheapskate!) so my mom and I might do it the next time we're out by ourselves without my dad.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (11-11-2011), Koala77 (11-11-2011), SallyC (11-11-2011)