View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 11:01 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Hi

My injury date was ten years ago, so you all know me.

You are not going to believe this but the insurance companies pushed on the DEAs to close down class 3 drugs, which are most of us, and they put the pharnacies under order to show our med records that validate primarily oxy.

thank god, on my switching pattern I am not one of those - but my poor friends are losing doctors, the pharmacies are refuse old customers, and feel sorry, but the DEA is like the IRS -

So I say share doctor names by phone, get a little smart about it.

I didn't believe it at first, but I do now, and we've done nothing wrong - they end up tellling you, but of course our bodies are being put through absolute hell for the weeks they look. The ins. companies I am going after contempt because they are refusing to appear for supoeanae, do the orders of the judge, and

DO NOT GIVE UP tHEY ARE TRYING TO BANKRUPT US - SO BE IT, NEURO TOS IS A REAL INJURY - WHICH THEY ARE NOW USING DRANGON AND EVEN DOING COMMERCIALS ABOUT IT. FIGHT MY FRIENDS, WE ARE NOT WASTE, WE WERE OVER WORKERS, WE WERE THE A PLAYERS, WE WERE HEADED TO THE TOP - EXCEPT THAT THE DAMNED KEYBOARDS WERE IRRITATING OUR NERVES AND WE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT.

SO DO NOT GIVE UP. i STILL OFFER A MEETING IN OUR HOME IN THE DESERT HERE, IF YOU HAVE A WAY OR CAN STIL DRIIVE
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote