View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 02:36 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Poor little Cooper!!! Bless his little heart and eye. My senior citizen kitty, Tinker, has just not been well for sometime, and she is going to the vet this afternoon. Ma and pa are taking her for me, so that is nice. She went a couple weeks ago and has to go back again because she started to get better but has relapsed.

I go to physical therapy in a couple hours to see my physical terrorist. He's pleased with my progress though I still can't completely bend or straighten my leg. Walking has gotten much easier and getting out of the car has finally gotten easier! Try getting out of your car when you can't bend your right leg at all.

No movie night with daughter. Son in law said I can't come down until they're finished with their basement where the family room is. To that I say....HA HA HA!

Guess I'll see if there are any decent videos to rent for tonight for my own lonely self.

I really really wish this one woman hadn't come in the office this morning and described in great detail the accident she came upon involving a deer. I ended up covering my ears so I couldn't hear her disgusting detail.

It's a very busy town here still cleaning up tons of debris from the winter storm from the last week in February when we got hit so hard with the ice and snow. The tree loss is tragic.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote