View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Mimi,

So sorry you are having such trouble with your back. I am in no way a professional, just had two cervial fusions, the last one C3-7 with all the hardware. I know from my own MRI, that anything in the spinal space or pushing against it isn't good. Disk buldging pushing into the spinal canal can be trouble. Please look up each word in your MRI. I did this with my MRI and got a better idea of what was happening before I went back for my consultation with the neruo surgeon. I would check with a neurologist not just and orthopedic surgeon. Of course you know to do all therapy advised and get second opinion before doing any surgery. Surgery is always a last resort. There are others here who know alot more than I do thats for sure. Re-post again on the front page if you are not getting enough answers and input. There will be more people in the spinal forum to help you. wish I knew more to help you. Try not to panick. I know that sinking feeling too. There is help here and with doctors. don't give up and keep seeking the answers with opinions. I wish you all the best. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote