View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 07:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

sorry for taking so long to reply. the doctor actually wrote me another script after i called my pcp and explained to them what happened. i think the doctor menat to prescribe 30mg, either that or he's sadistic. if i have to go thru withdrawls again i will kill myself. but i cant since i have to care for my parents. i am being careful to follow the new script instructions but it calls for 1/2 of a 30mg pill every 4 hours. this old doc cant get it right and my normal doc/pa is ****** at me. i have an appt with a pain clinic this friday so i hope to transfer my pain mgmt care to them.

i dont know why they dont just give the meds out to people that need them, they are all scared. this is ridiculous, i mean pain meds should be available to people in pain!

in the meantime my mom is very sick and my dad just had half his face scraped out due to melanoma so he cant do much. i took a break yesterday, played some cards then some pinball, and felt really guilty when i came home and my dad was worried since i hadnt called and my mom was sicker. i had a caregiver with her all day and thats costing us 21/hr and i had the hospice nurse out in the a.m. before i took off. now tonite i couldnt sleep a wink and had plans i dont know if i can make or even if i should.

augh!~