View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 02:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default CT/MRI Results Question

Can someone tell me what this means? My doctor said none of the below are an issue regarding my terrible neck pain (I was diagnosed with Cervical Facet Syndrome at C2-C3 and C4-C4; which he said this is the main cause of the pain in my neck, but I also have a lot of pain on the left side of my neck).

Neck:
-Straightening, indicating muscular spasm.
-Diffuse disc protrusion of C3-C4; this is most severe at the left paracentral aspect, measuring approximately 5mm. This is causing impengement on the bilateral lateral recesses, left greater than right. Protruded disc material measures approximately 1mm. Bilateral neuroforaminal stenosis and encroachment of the anterior dural sac.Discogenic changes of the bone of the adjacent endplates.
-Diffuse disc bulge at C4-C5 with a superimposed left paracentral disc protrusion measuring 4mm. This is causing impengement on the left lateral recesses as well as anterior epidural impengement on the dural sac. Discogenic changes of the bone of the adjacent endplates.
-Diffuse disc bulge/protrusion at C5-C6. This is causing impengement upon bilateral C5-C6 lateral recesses. Bilateral neuroformainal narrowing. causing mild impengement on the bilateral lateral recesses. There is Modic type II discogenic changes of the bone of the adjacent endplates. Amputation of the C5 nerve root sleeves bilaterally.
-Chronic C6-C7 radicolupathy.
-Lineral densities on one side of the neck.

TMJ:
-Bilateral anterior sublaxation without reduction of the TMJ.

Head:
-Chiari Type 1
-Empty Sella Syndrome
hcwik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote