View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 09:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

MD, Interesting that you say 'water please...'. There are some people, including the amazing Tom Issacs, also of this board, who believe and advocate that we need more water, and that we do not drink enough. I relate to this absolutely, I have been 'forgetting' to drink most of my life, along with 'forgetting' to do a number of other things.

Rick, if resistance to change include the microcosm, yes, it is the small things that get me, moving from one task to another. Can get caught up in doing a single task, like vacuuming house, and find myself 'over doing' it. Also this accounts for a kind of perfectionism, the ability to stick with a task for a long time. It also accounts for not moving on from one task to another. Don't know whether this is what you had in mind....

flexibility issue is also interesting, as was a very flexible person inner and outer, though you would not believe it if you saw me now. Did I run out of it or was it just my neurotransmitters defining me. Not sure. But I wish I was back there, I miss sitting on a cushion most of all........

funnily I can pull out the stops for most defined exercises, even though the movements are more limited, ie not so wide open...... Walking is the one that gets me though, what is it about walking that is so difficult, it used to be my daily joy.....
lindylanka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote