View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 09:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yea I agree I got him up but he needs his coffee, now he is trying to say his legs dont' hurt and he feels better I don't agree he looks like crap. I am the one been watching over him all night and this morning. He snap on me when I keep bringing up going to the hospital and using his walker. Keeps saying I forgot when it was right outside the bathroom door he is very stubborn man! I stay home from the gym this morning I am usually at the gym at 8 am on weekends but today I stay home because I really trying to get him to the hospital. I even told him if I had to I would call his family to come here and help me get him to the hospital. he is starting to get ****** at me. He keeps saying he going to drink his coffee well I will let him wake up and take his coffee. While I wait I will pay some bills and hopefully by then he will be ready to go. Will check his temp again too. He says he feels better maybe the fever broke but it can start all over again later. why he fights me on this. I wish he would of stay in the hospital longer and did the inpatient rehab
rdavis46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (11-13-2011)