View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 05:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question Bone scan results

Hi guys, Im sandy and i went yesterday for a bine scan and went back today to get the results (my drs appointment is not until april 2nd) SOOOO here is what it said

Blood flow imaging is unremarkable, blood pool images demonstrate mild increased soft tissue uptake over the region of the right wrist. on the delayed images there is mild to moderate increased uptake of the right wrist and mild uptake of the small joints of the digits,diffusely. These findings raise suspicion for RSD of the right hand

review of the remainder of the whole body bone scan demonstrates increased uptake of the right shoulder likely representing post surgical changes. There is mild uptake in the left shoulder and bilateral hips in a pattern suggestive of degenerative-type change

SO whats everyone think? I have a ton of questions now, Because im not that educated on RSD, will i ever be able to move my arm (shoulder) again?? is this swelling in my hand ever going to go away? Does this mean that i for sure have RSD? Will i ever be able to go back to work? And the last question is Should i go ahead with the nerve test or just assume that this bone scan says that RSD is my problem instead of nerve damage from surgery?
Sandy
lasalp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote