Thread: Medicine mix-up
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 11:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
I am on an automatic refill program through my pharmacy. What I didn't know was that if you have no refills left they won't fill it unless you call them. So I knew I was going to need my Elavil script but since it was on automatic refill I put it aside. So i got my call saying my refills were ready and picked them up. To my extreme distress my Elavil wasn't in the bag. What were my legs going to be like without this? I couldn't imagine the burning. But I also take Clonazipine. I take 1 1/2 pills. So last night knowing I wouldn't have one for tonight I took only 1 Elavil and an extra 1/2 Clonazepine and I would do the same tonight. I slept so much better! Don't know what the difference was. Maybe I slept better because of the extra Clonazepine.

Ugh, I can't stand how often we have to jump through stupid hoops for medicines. It's called automatic, they should call your doc for a refill when you need one.

I'm sorry they have you out of Elavil and hope they have it refilled soon. I'm glad you slept better though. Maybe you need to see about upping you Clonazepine for every night.
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (11-14-2011)