View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My first neuro appt

Well please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong area. I had my first appt with a neuro last Thursday because my rheumy felt that I had many symptoms that were neurological and questioned neuropathy and/or MS. Well I wrote down all my symptoms and conditions even if not neuro related and took them with me...I had 50 total (nice long list for a 29 year old). The doctor talks to me a few minutes and then does the physical exam.

Afterward he tells me that everything seems normal. He believes me that I have the symptoms but thinks its psychological!! So in other words he doesn't believe me...He said he would do MRI because I have never had one but that he thinks it will be normal. Yes I have bipolar and fibromyalgia but that doesn't mean everything I ever complain of can be said its in my head!! What is with these doctors?!?! I get so frustrated...Anyway thanks for listening to my vent. I have been down since my appt and not really sure what I will do next. Guess wait for MRI results.
holdingontohope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (11-21-2011), Judy2 (11-21-2011), Kitty (11-15-2011), NurseNancy (11-27-2011)