View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Dont know if this is PCS?? Has anyone experienced vision problems?

Hello,

About 2 months ago I hit my head, and the day after I got severe binocular double vision even though my eye muscles were working perfect together. The day after that my vision got a lot better but weirdly, I had monocular double vision ghosting (separately in each eye) which was worse in my right eye. This still hasn't gone away, and I think it has gotten worse. My eye muscles still work good together (I've been to several doctors) and there is nothing wrong with my eyes (I've been to two opthamologists). When I stare at things for a long time they seem to split, or become completely double but again my eyes are still looking in the right direction so I don't know what would be causing this!! I thought vision problems associated with concussions meant the eye muscles aren't working together. Has anyone had vision problems during PCS that originated in your brain, like not a nerve palsy or something wrong with your eyes? I also have extreme light sensitivity, the ghosting is worse in low light, it seems to be worse in the morning but never goes away, and when I look at scenery or just into the distance in general everything looks a little funny like I'm straining my eyes or something. Let me know if anybody has had a similar experience or any incite! Thanks.
jjj943 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote